I miss my children so much. It takes all I have to not go back to them. I suppose this could be conisdered a weakness. "Do you think they'd forget their mother if she went away from them - for ever?" I said to the Nurse before I left when I was considering my options. "But your daughter must have completely forgotten you" I also asked because she left her daughter to come raise me. The Nurse said "On no, indeed she hasn't." I feel a bit better knowing that they will always remember me. I am worried though what other people think of me for leaving my children. If I didn't care about what other people think so much and didn't care about pleasing everyone, I never would have put up with my husband and his rules for as long as I did. I guess I'm am almost like a child that way, eager to please.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment